The one stop group portal for the production of 'Insane Science Seeking with the Professor'.

Sunday 31 May 2009

New Production Schedule


Sorry for not updating the production schedule recently. This shedule now has all the completed sections removed as there was a lot of it. (Hooray for completing tasks!)

It now shows everything we have to do starting next week till hand in. This also includes the remaining inking that Al and James did not complete.

As shown, myself and Daryl must try to complete the inking that Ali was meant to do by Monday and James is also giving his scenes a go for Monday too.

It is a shame that James did not contact us sooner, especially considering he was having difficulties using the programs (even with my tutorial). Although I am confident that he will have a lot done for Monday. I showed him, a second time, how to use the programs on Friday and he showed good progress by completing a few keyframes that day.

Good luck everyone. Remember the tutorial should still be up (look down this page for link) otherwise contact me and i'll send you the tutorial or help you out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment