The one stop group portal for the production of 'Insane Science Seeking with the Professor'.

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Production Schedule Update


Update On Production Schedule. I will try to update this bi-weekly. This is so that we can keep track with everyone's progress within the middle and end of the weeks to come. This is so it is easier to spot when people are falling behind schedule.

For example you can all see that I am infact behind slightly already (due to working on Anja's group at the moment). I would like to see Al's and James' progress though please as I haven't heard from either of you and I cannot get hold of you.

As the production schedules show all inking must be done by the end of the week so please let me know how it is going so we know whether you need help etc.

I will be uploading a tutorial on the basics of inking in flash. I know it is late but if you need it that badly at least it will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment