The one stop group portal for the production of 'Insane Science Seeking with the Professor'.

Friday 19 June 2009

Thank You

Well we have come to the end. I can't believe it. The project nobody thought could be finished is finished on time. We still can do some more to perfect the film for degree show, and we have to start thinking about what festivals to take the film to, but we finished it. We had some tears during the making of this film, but I hope we had some laughs too.

Firstly I would just like to say a big thank you to the teachers Mike Smith, Mike Hirsch, Kieran, Jared and Dan for all the help guiding the film.

I would like to thank the voice artists John Bell, Kim Crow and Chase Padgett for lending their talents and being understanding. Big thanks to the sound designer James Hodder for doing such an awesome job with the sound design.

I would like to thank Harvey and Mo for helping out when they didn't really need to. I would like to say thank you to my brother Lewis and Neil for helping me out with the film.

Of course a big thank you to my crew. Elisha and Harry did a great job on the background. Al and James, I know we had some problems, but thanks a bunch.

Finally I would like to say a massive thank you to Simon for being the best co-director a guy could have. Thanks pal.

All that is left to say is that I hope everyone likes the film and that we did you guys, we did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment